Keynote speakers: Daniel Hutto (University of Wollogong), Inês Hipólito (HU Berlin), Antonio Bicchi (Italian Institute of Technology), Steven M. LaValle (University if Oulu), Julian Kiverstein (University of Amsterdam).
Organizers invite extended abstract of approximately 250-500 words (excluding references) on the following topics:
- Philosophical analysis of (i) situated agency, (ii) enactivist and ecological agency
- Philosophy of robot perception and sensorimotor interaction
- Metaphysics of enactivist and ecological perception
- Phenomenological approaches to situatedness, embodiment, and ecological perception / affordances / attunement
- Cognitive models of situated and embodied agency
- Dynamical systems approaches to cognition, perception, embodiment, and agency (mathematics and/or philosophy)
- Minimal models of cognition, embodiment, sensorimotor contingencies, and ecological perception / affordances / attunement
- Relationships between (i) affordances and perception, (ii) neuroscience and enactivism
- Mathematical models of affordances, situatedness, embodiment, and robot perception with an emphasis on embodiment
- Virtual reality: philosophical, mathematical, enactivist and ecological approaches
- Affordances and attunement in virtual reality
For more information visit the event page.